? ??????????????AC Milan? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (142 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4804 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????David Beckham? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (106 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5405 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Chels BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monster Truck Nitro Game

Friday, September 11, 2009

I am a first grader!!

On the first day of school my mom made me take some pictures before we all walked to school. My new teacher is named Ms. Allred. She is very nice and helps me to read better. So far I am pretty bored in class cause we are doing things I already know how to do but my mom says it will get better soon. The things I love about school are riding bikes to school with Jeremiah and Sol. That is so cool! I also love to eat school lunch. My mom and I make plans of what I am going to eat and what I don't like. If they have something that I don't like they always have a chicken sandwich that I can have. That is good. We get 3 recesses. I am making new friends and so far having a good time at school!Adam copying me!










0 comments: